Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Best Books of 2019

This year I managed to read 54 books! 50 was my goal. I track all my books on Goodreads. I LOVE that app. If you haven't tried it yet you should...immediately! I'll link my profile down below if you want to see more books I've read or any of my bookshelves. I recently completed a little personal project of organizing & cataloging all my books including e books. I will get organized if it kills me! Any way these are my top 10 books of this year in no particular order. It's too hard to try & rate all of then against each other. I will also include the link to my reviews for all of them below & a fun little one liner to describe each one.

Sourdough by Robin Sloan
Weird but fantastic!

The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
I surprisingly like zombie books...

I Ain't Doin' It by Heather Land
HILARIOUS!
 

Good Riddance by Elinor Lipman
Want to read more by this author!

Evermore by Sara Holland
The first book was better!

The Folk of Air Trilogy by Holly Black
OMG! I know I said there were no favorites but...this one is my favorite!
 
Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
So happy I finished this series after 10 years!

Garden Spells/First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
Practical Magic vibes!

Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
LOVE all her books! (I read 3 this year)

The Lifters by Dave Eggers
Listened to on audio & heard my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment