Thursday, November 1, 2018

October 2018 Wrap-Up

This month I read & listened too 6 books!!! VICTORY! That's a a little over 1 book per week. Next month I'm hoping to read more but some of the ones I have on my list are small. This is a list of all the books I've read this last month. 

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
My review is here.

Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
My review is here.

Brownies & Broomsticks by Bailey Cates
My review is here.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
My review is here.

Charm by Sarah Pinborough
I haven't done a review of this book yet, I was planning on doing a series review since all the books are so short. 

The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
I haven't done a review of this book yet either, I am going to wait until I watch the movie. But I listened to the audio & it was really good. I would recommend it over just reading the book. 






No comments:

Post a Comment