Thursday, November 1, 2018

November 2018 TBR

This month I plan on reading 8 books but a few of them are pretty short. I'm also about half way into the biggest one & plan to finish that very soon!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
This is our November Cook the Books book club book. I'll be reading it next. 

Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
THIS BOOK!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I'm about halfway into it & I have been up every night since it came out reading until my eyes hurt. I'm going to finish it this weekend. 

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
I read the first book of this series & I wasn't sure about continuing but the story got pretty good right at the very end so we'll see. 

The Tomb by S.A. Bodeen
She is one of my favorite authors so I always read her books. 

Dragonwatch: Wrath of the Dragon King by Brandon Mull
I really enjoyed Fablehaven & now I'm liking this spin off. This is book # 2 in the Dragonwatch spin off series. 

Twelve Days of Christmas by Debbie Macomber
This book was recommended to me by a coworker. It is absolutely not like anything I would normally read but she said I'd be surprised. 

Beauty & Poison by Sarah Pinbrough
This is book #1 & #3 in the Tales from the Kingdom series by this author. I saw the book Charm on the shelf this last month & it looked really good. It was! So now I have to wait for these to come in on ILL. When I'm done I'm going to do a series review because these are really short. 




No comments:

Post a Comment