Friday, September 29, 2017

October 2017 TBR

I'm hoping things will be slowing down a little bit now that summer is over & fall is in progress, so these are the books I'm hoping to read in October. (I also can't renew them anymore so I have to make it happen this month)

Return to Howliday Inn by James Howe 

Bunnicula Strikes Again! by James Howe

Bunnicula Meets Edgar Allen Crow by James Howe

 Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
(I have mixed feeling about this book. Having a main character named after a food is a problem plus he has always been a jerk & I think he should have just died. But...knowing how the last book ended & he might be the only one that can save the world...it's a big deal)

 The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel
(I have to read this book for a special program we are doing in November. I've never read the others so we will see how it goes & if I can get through it. Stay tuned for more info on a the program later)

The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland

 Dragon of Trial by Tui T. Sutherland

 Krakens & Lies by Tui T. Sutherland

 Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell

Origin by Dan Brown
(I've loved this series from the beginning. I'm excited to finally have a new books after several years)

The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
(Practical Magic is one of my all time favorite books, I'm really excited that Hoffman decided to do a prequel novel)

The Pickle King by Rebecca Promitzer
(I've seen this book in the library several times now as it goes in & out. So I decided to give it a try)


No comments:

Post a Comment