Sunday, March 3, 2019

February 2019 Wrap-Up

This month I only managed to read 4 books, 1 of which was an audiobook & one that was for our book club. February went by REALLY FAST!!! I once again have way too many books checked out, aren't you all shocked LOL! Let's hope I can get it together in March, I really want to get some of my TBR list read...it just keeps growing. Here are the books I read this month.

First Frosy by Sarah Addison Allen
My review is here.
We read the first book in this duology for Cook the Books the month before last & I liked it so much I wanted to read this one. I'm happy I did & I'd like to see more from this author. 

Peach Cobbler Murder by Joanne Fluke
My review is here.
This is #7 in the series. I'm currently listening to #8, I'm not sure I'm going to continue with the series. I might need a break at the very least.   

Sprinkle with Murder & Buttercream Bump Off by Jenn McKinlay
My reviews are herehere.
Buttercream Bump Off was our Cook the Books pick for February & I had to read the first one. I really like this series, it's very funny & I'm going to continue with it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment