Sunday, March 3, 2019

March 2019 TBR

This month as per usual I have WAY too many books checked out & I'm hoping to read all of them *wink wink*, we'll see what happens. I'm currently listening to one of them that I'll finish tonight, I guess that's a good start. I'm also about 100 pages into another so that's not a bad sign either. So here is the potential list!

Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke
 I'm currently listening to this book now, I'll finish it tonight for sure. Things are starting to get weird in the story so I'm not sure I'll keep going with the series. I definitely need to take a break & listen to something else for a little bit.

Charms & Chocolate Chips by Bailey Cates
This is our Cook the Books pick for March. This book is 3rd in the series & they have been pretty good so far.

Seed Libraries by Cindy Conner
I'm working on a starting a seed library at our library! This book was recommended to me by our partner in the project. I got it in on ILL & it's short so it should be a quick read.

Death by the Dozen & Red Velvet Revenge by Jenn McKinlay
This is book #3 & #4 in the series we started this month in Cook the Books, I'm enjoying it so I requested these 2 books on ILL. 


I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella
This one is obvious, she is one of my fav authors so of course I'm reading her new book!

The Wonder by Emma Donoghue
This book was recommended to me by a former coworker, she said it was very strange but good LOL so I'm gonna try it. I read Room in college & it was good so I think I'll like this one.

Effortless & Reckless by S.C. Stephens
I read the first book in this series a few months ago & I finally got around to getting these. I started Effortless this weekend & I'm happy I decided to keep going, it's a really good series. 


Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
During our Cook the Books meeting one of the other ladies said she was reading a series that was Pride & Prejudice with dragons. It sounded interesting & we started talking about it. I confessed that I have never read a Jane Austen book or seen a movie....so I decided to check it out on audio & give it a try!

Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
I also got this book on audio. I have another librarian confession...I've never read these books! I've read several spinoffs & I love all the movies. Let's hope I can get through this one & the previous one this month.
 The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson 
This series is being checked out a lot at my library so I decided to give it a try. The only thing that worries me is the description says this author is a member of a Christian authors organization, I'm not sure if that will affect her writing, we'll have to wait & see. The series sounds really good so I hope not.  

The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe
This book has also been very popular at my library & in general. I'll try & get to it but it's a new book so if I don't I can come back to it later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment