Monday, March 4, 2019

Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke

Cherry Cheesecake Murder















Author: Joanne Fluke
Publisher: Kensington Books
Year: 2006
Genre: Mystery
Age: Adult 18+
Page Count: 288
Audio Publisher: Recorded Books
Audio Length: 10 hrs & 31 mins
Audio Reader: Suzanne Toren

Rating:





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is book #8 in the Hannah Swensen series. This series is still on going, the newest book was just released this last month.

I think for now I'm going to take a break from listening to these books just to get some other stuff listened to. This one in particular was a little annoying. At the end of the last book Mike & Norman both proposed to Hannah almost at the same time! Then she turns them both down & ends up dating/flirting/kissing one of her friends from college that makes an appearance in this book. But throughout the entire book she's going between all the men. I feel like they even know that she is basically using them all but they don't do anything about it.

The other thing that was interesting about this book is that the murder didn't even happen until chapter 20! There is only 33 chapters in the book. There also wasn't a 2nd murder but there was a body, different twist. Overall I like the series I'm just a little bit annoyed at how it's going in the last 2 books. I'll come back to them next month after I catch up on some of my other reading.

There was a lot of recipes in this book! About a dozen total, the one I'm going to include seems good but easy. I'm also pleased that we have had the sme reader for the audio throughout the series so far, I hope that continues.










No comments:

Post a Comment