Saturday, March 31, 2018

March 2018 Wrap-Up

I'm really proud that I was able to read 5 books this month! I'm hoping to read 7 books next month, 3 of which are audiobooks so we'll see.  As always I've included a picture of the book, a link to the Goodreads page so you can see more info, & a link to my review.

The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan
My review is  here.

The 100: Homecoming by Kass Morgan
My review is here.

The 100: Rebellion by Kass Morgan
My review is here.

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
This was our book for The Book Was Better Club! I did a whole post on that as well. Overall the group decided that the movie was actually better. 
 My review is here.

Thunderstruck by Erik Larson 
This was our book for our final Adult STEM Discussion this month. We had a pretty good turn out. I place most of that on the fact that we had food available. 
My review is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment