Friday, March 9, 2018

Adult DIY March 2018: String Art

I haven't done one of these posts in a while because I get so busy but I'm hoping to get back into it. Each month at my library I host a class called Adult DIY & we do craft projects together. Most of the time the project is book related & we use old books to create things. These are some of our past projects:



This month the project wasn't exactly book related but everyone who came had a fun time with it I think. On my Tuesday class from 11-12 I had 5 people come & on Wednesday at the Senior Center I had 4 come. We were doing string art this month & I had some patterns from a book we have at the library all ready for them. The weird pattern in the background you can see was a blanket I laid on the table to protect it from the hammering.

This was my example:

These were the finished projects from Tuesday (I had 3 people from a mental health facility near our library come to this session. They were not allowed to have their pictures taken so these were their projects):




This is the finished project of one of my most loyal attendees:

These were the ladies today & one of them finished:


Next month in April we will be making bookmarks!




No comments:

Post a Comment