Monday, December 11, 2017

Top 10 Books of 2017

This is a list of my favorite books of the year! I didn't get to read as many books this year as last year but I still read quite a few great ones. I'm going to include a link to my review as well as a link with more info about the book & a picture. These are in no particular order...

Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
My review can be found here.

Bunnicula by James Howe
My review can be found here.

Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton
My review can be found here.

Dragonwatch by Brandon Mull
My review can be found here.

A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
My review can be found here.

These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
My review can be found here.

My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
My review can be found here.

Found by S.A. Bodeen
My review can be found here.

I Work @ a Public Library by Gina Sheridan
My review can be found here.

Lost In a Book by Jennifer Donnelly
I'm cheating a little bit with this one. I plan on reading it this month. I read the first few chapters so far & am really liking it. So stay tuned for a review soon!

You can see all the books I've read this year on my Goodreads account here. You can also read other reviews I've done, see events that I've held at my library, & watch my book trailers here on my blog. Stay tuned for my most anticipated books of 2018 shortly!





No comments:

Post a Comment