Friday, December 1, 2017

November 2017 Wrap-up

This month I had high hopes since I didn't read much in October. But despite having Veteran's Day weekend & Thanksgiving weekend I still didn't get much read. I'm going to make that one of my goals for 2018...read more...for real!

I decided not to read Tower of Dawn until the library gets it on audio since that's how I have read all of the previous books in that series. 

I accidentally left Lost in a Book at my parents house after I started reading it & it was really good. So my Mom is mailing it to me & I'm going to finish it in the upcoming month. 

So for the month of November I managed to read 3 books & I'm about 1/3 of the way into a third & waiting on the Beauty & the Beast one. 

This month we had Karaoke Night & an Adult STEM book discussion here at the library. I'm gonna be posting some pictures from that soon. 

Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris 
My review can be found here.
I became obsessed with this book when I watched the show that aired earlier this year. The book did not disappoint. I'm currently listening to #3 on audio.

Day Shift by Charlaine Harris
My review can be found here.
This is book #2 in the Midnight TX series. 

The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel 
My review can be found here.
To be real with you..this was the worst book I've ever read...it was so bad I couldn't finish it but I'm still counting it!

Stay tuned for my December TBR!



No comments:

Post a Comment