Monday, December 11, 2017

Most Anticipated Books of 2018

Each year I eagerly await the release of that years best YA books. Most of them I get from my library but some of them I like enough based on the author or description that I pre-order them for myself. This is a list of the books I'm most looking forward too in the coming year (so far)... 

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
Other than The Spiderwick Chronicles I had never read a Holly Black book until last year. I discovered that I really like her writing so I'm looking forward to this one. 

 The Forgotten Book by Mechthild Glaser
I received an ARC of The Book Jumper but never got a chance to read it. So I'm planning on reading that one & this one next year. 

 Puddin by Julie Murphy
I read Dumplin last year after hearing about it at a conference & it was adorable. I'm excited to read more!

 Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas
I haven;t read the other 2 books in this DC Icons series but I'm not super sure you have to. I'm not a big superhero person but SJM wrote this one so duh I have to read it!

 Beast by Lisa Jensen
There had to be a fairytale retelling on my list!

Everless by Sara Holland
I have been hearing SOOOOO much about this book & I'm super excited for it! 

Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella
I really enjoy her books! I've read a few in the last year & I hope to read them all/read more in the coming year including this one. 

 The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
Hocus Pocus meets Practical Magic...enough said...I'm in love already!

 Nightblood by Elly Blake
This is book #3 in the Frostblood Saga. This is another series that I own the first book but have never started reading it because I was waiting for the end that is finally here!

 Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
This is one of the 2 standalone books on the list. Sometimes you need a good standalone. 

 Throne of Glass #7 by Sarah J. Maas
YYYYAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!! I'm so excited for this series to finally be over & to find out what happens after the cliffhanger in Empire of Storms. 

 Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
There are a lot of books like this coming out in the next year. Princess with powers, betrayal, love, danger, etc. 

 War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
I pre-ordered Red Queen when it first came out a few years ago & read it in 1 sitting. I haven't read any of the others because I was waiting for them all to come out. This is the final book in the series. 

Untitled Renegades #2 by Marissa Meyer
I ordered the first book in this series this year but haven't had a chance to read it yet. But I order all of her books regardless because I love her!

A Court of Frost & Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!


Queens of Fennbirn by Kendare Blake
This is book #3 in the Three Dark Crowns series. I haven't read any of the others in this series because I'm waiting for them all to come out before I start. 

The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano
This is book #2 in The Glass Spare series. I haven;t read the first one yet but I'm excited to read it & then hopefully continue the series. 







No comments:

Post a Comment