Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October 2019 Wrap-Up

SHAME! *rings bell* SHAME! *rings bell* SHAME! *rings bell*
HAHAHA sorry I couldn't resist. But of course all the images & videos of this scene from GOT are copyright protected so I can't share one but you get the idea. I only read 2 books this month.....I can't even! Needless to say I think I dreamed the month of October & I need a redo! Maybe next month will be better?

The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
My review is here.
So this book was recommended to me by a previous coworker & it was great! Never would have guessed that I liked it but I did & now I'm hooked! I already have book #2. 

I Ain't Doin' It by Heather Land
My review is here.
I asked for our library to buy this book & I was not disappointed. Hilarious!

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore
This book was actually a DNF for me but I'm putting it on here cause I read a good portion of it before I had to give up. Great writing, really interesting story, but kinda wordy & drawn out so I couldn't get through it. Maybe an abridged audio version will come out? Books like this are the only time I think an abridgement is a good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment