Sunday, October 6, 2019

October 2019 TBR

This month I'm hoping to read 5 books. One of which I've already finished so I think I can make it. I've already read the book club book, I read it after we did the first book late last year I think...maybe we read it earlier this year. I wasn't planning on reading it again, maybe just skim it or read my review. I'm also going to try & do a reread of a book I read 3 years ago, give or take. The series is finally over so I can read them all now!!! 

I Ain't Doin' It by Heather Land
My review is here.

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The Wicked King by Holly Black

Ink & Bone by Rachel Caine
This is the reread book & I remember REALLY loving it so I'm excited to get into this series now that it's all been published. 

Here's To Us by Elin Hilderbrand 


No comments:

Post a Comment