Sunday, October 6, 2019

September 2019 Wrap-Up

I was hoping to read more this month but I blinked & it was over! So I read 3 books & then the book club book. This month (October) I'm hoping to read 5 books but to be fair I'm already done with one book so I have a good feeling I'll make it. This is what I read in September.

Blackberry Pie Murder & Double Fudge Brownie Murder by Joanne Fluke
My reviews are herehere. 
I'm taking a little break from these for now. I'm gonna pick up again probably next month. 

Good Riddance by Elinor Lipman
My review is here. 
I'd like to read some of her other books now that I've read this one. 

Plantation Shudders by Ellen Byron
This was our Cook the Books book club pick for September. 
I didn't get to do a review of this book cause it's been so crazy busy but it was ok, I'd say 3.5 stars. I do not recommend the audio though, the reader was awful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment