Thursday, October 31, 2019

Audiobooks TBR

It's been a good little while since I put out a list for you guys.
I like audiobooks because you can "read" while also doing a lot of other things like driving & cleaning. They have become a big part of my life. 
 So naturally as an audiobook lover, I've have had Audible for about 2 years now. I originally got it so I could get the Harry Potter books on audio & then I was going to cancel it. Obviously that didn't happen...but I'm happy about that. It's been a great resource over the years & I really enjoy it. I also get audiobooks with my various library cards & I subscribe to a discount audiobook service as well. The discount audiobook service is called Chirp. It's run by the same people as Book Bub I think & I subscribe to that as well. Everyday they send you an email with discount audiobooks that you can buy for dirt cheap! You have to sign up & tell them your preference but it's super easy.  I started thinking about all the audiobooks that I own that I haven't read or want to read. The list of books on my library wishlist is VERY long, so is my Audible wish list. These are just the books that I own that I haven't read yet excluding Audible Originals. I get 2 of those every month but have yet to listen to one. 

Audible Audiobooks

The Boy on the Bridge by M.R. Carey
Goodreads
I just recently listened to book#1 in this series so this is a fairly new addition to my library.

Property of the Rebel Librarian by Allison Varnes
Goodreads
This book has been read by several other friends of mine so I added it to my list.

Beach Party Surf Monkey by Chris Grabenstein
Goodreads
Our library has the first book & the third book of this series on audio...it happens a lot so I got book #2 with my account.

Mr. Lemoncello's All-Star Breakout Game by Chris Grabenstein
Goodreads
This is a similar situation to the previous book. My library has all the previous ones in this series on audio but not this one so i got it!

 Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Goodreads
I have heard great things about this series so I added it to my library to try it.

Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard
Goodreads
I read book #1 in this series when it first came out years ago & I have been waiting for them all to be released so I can read this series.

Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Goodreads
Obviously I've read/listened to the HP books before but I want to do a reread...eventually. I've been saying that since last year!

Outlander #1 & #2 by Diana Gabladon
Goodreads
I saw the TV show & I was hooked. So I got the first 2 on audio & several in book format so I can try them & see if I like them.

ACOTAR by Sarah J Maas
Goodreads
I need to get #2 & #3 in this series on audio. The reader is fantastic & of course I love the stories. I have all of this authors books in ebook form as well. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chirp Audiobooks

A Date with Darcy by Tiffany Schmidt
Goodreads
I got book #2 in this series as an ARC. So when I saw this one on audio & realized it was first I snagged it. haven't read either but I love the concept.

The Menagerie by Tui Sutherland
Goodreads
I saw this book when I first started working at my current library & I have always wanted to read it.

The Land of Stories #1 by Chris Colfer
Goodreads
This is the same situation as the previous book but this book is ALWAYS checked out!

The Librarians & the Lost Lamp by Greg Cox
Goodreads
I love the librarian movies & I have seen a few episodes of the show so this was a no brainer.

The Kiss Quotient by Helen  Hoang
Goodreads
I have heard such good things about this author & these chick-lit romance books that have been coming out so we'll see if this one as good as the hype.

Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand
Goodreads
My mother really likes these books so I got this one to try for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment