Saturday, June 1, 2019

May 2019 Wrap-Up

It can't be the end of May already!!! Today is June 1st & I'm asking myself where has time gone? I thought I'd get a lot more reading done before summer started & we got super busy. Looks like I'll just have to catch up in the next 2 months while summer reading is happening. We'll see how things play out. This month I managed to read 3 books. I'm hoping to get some reading done this weekend & clean the house. I've also got a few other posts planned that should be fun & I'm going to try to get those up ASAP.

Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke 
My review is here.

Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke
I just finished this book yesterday so I'll be posting a review momentarily.  


Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
My review is here.
This was our Cook the Books pick for this month. I liked it so I got the others & I'm going to read them all. I also have a few other books by this author that I'm going to check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment