Sunday, June 30, 2019

July 2019 TBR

This month I have one book for book club, an interesting audiobook I saw on the shelf, & a few books that I'm SUPER excited about! Should be a good month. 

Pies & Prejudice by Ellery Adams
This is our Cook the Books pick for July. A few of the ladies aren't going to be there so I am making the food this time, it's a key lime pie. I'll include the recipe in the review after I read the book.  

Cinnamon Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke
If I finish my other audiobook I'll get to this one next. This is #15 in the series.

The Lifters by Dave Eggers
This is the audiobook that I saw on the shelf that looked interesting, we'll see.

Love a la Mode by Stephanie Kate Strohm
I saw this come in a few weeks ago in our new YA shipment & I need a book with love in the title for my challenge & this one sounds really cute. 

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
I remember being really excited about this book when it came out in 2017...I think...we finally got it last year & on the first checkout it got destroyed! So we finally reordered it this last month so I checked it out. I was trying to wait until the last book came out later this year but I'm worried something else will happen so I'm reading it now. I have a feeling I'm going to really really like it so I'll end up ordering all of them anyway. 

Everless & Evermore by Sara Holland
I read Everless last year when we got it in & IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! At the time I didn't realize it was a series so when it had a huge cliffhanger I was so mad! Even though book 2 came out months ago we just go it so I snagged them both. I'm gonna do a reread on #1 then dive into #2 & I"M SOOOO EXCITED!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment