Saturday, June 1, 2019

Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke

Cream Puff Murder















Author: Joanne Fluke
Publisher: Kensington Books
Year: 2009
Genre: Mystery
Age: Adult 18+
Page Count: 310

Audio Publisher: Recorded Books
Audio Year: 2011
Audio Reader: Suzanne Toren
Audio Length: 9 hours & 46 mins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is book #11 in the Hannah Swensen series! I'm getting through these nicely, I'm hoping to be caught up with the series by the end of this year or sooner.

With this book I was for sure on who I thought the killer was but at the last minute it turned out to be someone else! Hannah's Mom has written a regancy romance book so there's a big party coming up & Hannah starts working out with Andrea. Mike has a fling with this sexy workout instructor who is the one who ends up dead, in my opinion she deserved it. Mike is also a jerk because he lies to Hannah about his fling. Norman is looking better & better each book although I know she doesn't pick him. Moishe, Hannah's cat, has gotten a new feeder that is one of those auto feed things & he's having some trouble adjusting, it's kinda funny how he is behaving. Hannah also decides to give a little more power to Lisa in the business & it seems to be working in their favor.

I was talking with some of my coworkers & we can't figure out what year the story takes place in??? Hannah just talked about getting her first computer & having dial up internet, she still has a home phone & has just gotten her first cell phone, Norman is a  photographer & he just started using a digital camera, & in this one they are looking at security cameras that are on VHS. I'm thinking late 90's, maybe very early 2000's. Overall I enjoyed this book & I really like this series, they are quick & easy reads.

There were some interesting recipes in this book, I didn't save them all. After all these books & all these recipes I've saved, I've never tried one, maybe this summer. The recipe I picked sounds adorable! The girls make these cookies for a birthday party.














No comments:

Post a Comment