Sunday, June 30, 2019

June 2019 Wrap-Up

This month I thought I read 4 books but I actually looked at my Goodreads account & I read 3. Which is still really good but I was excited for 4. So I'm gonna try for 4 books in July. We'll see how it goes. I'll be finishing up book #3 today on audio. I finished the summer reading program in like 10 days so I've just been wracking up points since then. I had also originally set my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal to 100 books because I beat it last year. But I ended up changing it today to 50 books cause I'm about half way there & I think I'll be more able to make that. I ended up not reading the one book I put on my TBR list this last month because it was supposed to be for book club & things didn't quite work out the way I planned originally so I ended up going with Apple Turnover Murder & I made the Watermelon Koolaid cookies. They turned out great, I'll include a picture below. P.S. I don't think they make watermelon koolaid anymore, or at least I couldn't find it where I live so I used strawberry. I'm still gonna keep up with this Hannah Swensen series because I enjoy them but I need to read some different things too.




Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke
My review is here.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6367212-plum-pudding-murder

Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke
My review is here.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6957009-apple-turnover-murder?ac=1&from_search=true

Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
Review coming soon!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8801482-devil-s-food-cake-murder?ac=1&from_search=true

No comments:

Post a Comment