Sunday, June 9, 2019

Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke

Plum Pudding Murder














Author: Joanne Fluke
Publisher: Kensington Books
Year: 2009
Genre: Mystery
Age: Adult 18+
Page Count: 285

Audio Publisher: Recorded Books
Audio Year: 2010
Audio Reader: Suzanne Toren
Audio Length: 9 hours & 10 minutes

Rating:





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the 12th book in the Hannah Swensen series. This book as I'm sure you can tell from the cover was a Christmas story. I've found that these books either take place in the summer time or around Christmas. This was a particularly special Christmas though because Hannah got her first Christmas tree. To top that Norman bought it for her (AWWWWWWW). Then it only took one night for Moishe to wreck it LOL!!! But the boys came up with an interesting way to fix that problem. We also get to meet someone from Hannah's past in this book. His name is Bradford Ramsey & he was Hannah's first love & the reason she left college. He's come to Lake Eden to teach at the community college & he's befriended Michelle, Hannah's younger sister, there's no way this couldn't end up being a disaster, right??? I'm sure the next book will have some serious DRAMA!

Overall things are pretty quiet in lake Eden, The Cookie Jar is doing well, Michelle may have a new acting/singing gig, & Carrie (Norman's mother) has a secret new beau. I'm only 6 books away from the elusive wedding. Hannah keeps getting closer to Norman & he keeps showing his worth, while Mike keeps saying questionable things. I'm hoping by the end of the year I'll be caught up on these books. I have to say even though I enjoy these books, especially the audio & the recipes, I've been missing a good earth shattering romance fantasy, I gotta try to work some other things into my mix. The recipes in this book were a mix of desserts & main course because Hannah always hold Christmas Eve dinner at her house. The recipe I've included below sounds DELICIOUS except for the mayo, I've never heard of putting mayo in cheesecake.






No comments:

Post a Comment