Monday, December 17, 2018

Top 10 Books of 2018

So far this year I have read 52 books! My original goal was 40 then I raised it & still surpassed it which is awesome. It works out to about 1 book per week. I may also finish a few others in the next few weeks but it's that time of year when I list the top 10 books out of all the ones that I've read. You can see the full list on my Goodreads page, I'll link it here so you can see all the others. This list isn't in any particular order, it's too hard to rank them. I've also included the reviews & some of them do contain spoilers so be aware of that. 

Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Frost & Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

Escape from Mr.Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein

Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham

Everless by Sara Holland

Sea Witch by Sarah Henning

No comments:

Post a Comment