Wednesday, December 5, 2018

December 2018 TBR

This month I'm off to a good start with one book already read & I'm hoping to read/listen too 9 more LOL...maybe that will happen, we'll see.So this is a list of possible reads for the moth of December. 

Bewitched, Bothered, & Biscotti by Bailey Cates
This is our Cook the Books book club pick for the month of Decmber. We read the first book in October & I really liked it.

Poison by Sarah Pinborough 
This is the first book in the Tales from the Kingdom series. I'm actually reading it last because I had to request the books from ILL.

Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke 
This is book #2 in the Hannah Swensen series & I'm listening to it on audio, The reader is ok, they even read the recipes which is a little weird. 

Effortless by S. C. Stephens
I just finished the first book in this series last night & it was AMAZING! I'm going to be doing a review tonight maybe or tomorrow. I'm excited to continue the series.

Reckless by S.C. Stephens 

Meg by Steve Alten 
I saw this movie over the weekend & it was so cool! I'm excited for the book & I'm totally buying the movie.

Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
I have this book on audio too & I'm going to try it. 

Merry & Bright by Debbie Macomber

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
I've been wanting to read this book for years & I saw it on audio at the library the other day & decided to give it a try.

Stay tuned for review to follow this month!





No comments:

Post a Comment