Friday, December 28, 2018

Most Anticipated Books of 2019

Every year I start making a list of books that I am excited will come out in the next year. I have to say that I am pretty behind on some of these series because I have been waiting for them to be finished & for some of them that will finally happen this upcoming year!!! Then I can hopefully catch up &/or decide if I want to even read them.

I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella

Sword & Pen by Rachel Caine

Lady Smoke by Laura Sebastian

The Wicked King by Holly Black


Evermore by Sara Holland

Finale by Stephanie Garber

Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning

A Curse so Dark & Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer

Mirror Mirror by Jen Calonita

The Cerulean by Amy Ewing

The World of Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

The Blood Spell by C J Redwine

The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
Stain by A G Howard

Children of Virtue & Vengance by Tomi Adeyemi


No comments:

Post a Comment