Wednesday, December 5, 2018

November 2018 Wrap-Up

Last month I was able to read 6 books! 2 of those books were on audio & one of them was of course for the book club. So here is a list with reviews of the books I read November 2018. 

Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
My review is here.
OMG!!!! THIS BOOK!!!! I am still having issues with this book even though I loved it. I'm a little sad that it's over but I own all of these so I can reread them if I want. 

Beauty by Sarah Pinborough 
I don't have a review of this book yet because I was waiting until I read all 3 books in this series to do a review since they are so small. I have the 1st book now so I can read that one & then post my full review. Overall they are pretty good little books.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
My review is here.
This was our Cook the Books book club book for November & it was pretty good. I'm going to continue with the series. 

Twelve Days of Christmas by Debbie Macomber
My review is here.
This was my first Debbie Macomber book & this month I am going to try a few others I think.


Alaskan Holiday by Debbie Macomber
My review is here.
This was my second DM book that I actually listened to on audio & I liked that better than just reading her stories. This book had 2 different readers & I enjoyed it.

The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
My review is here.
This was my 2nd audiobook of the month. I've listened to a lot of her books on audio & they are always great!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment