Tuesday, February 27, 2018

March 2018 TBR

How is it March already!!! I can't believe this year is going by so fast...
So remember when I made book resolutions for this year? Well I'm not really following one of them LOL! I'm trying not to impulsively checkout books I can't read right away but it's happening anyway...I'm so weak! So this is a list if the book I have to read this month for events going on at the library & all of the others I have checked out that I "could" potentially read.

Books I Have to Read This Month (No Excuses)
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
This is our book for The Book Was Better Club this month

Thunderstruck by Erik Larson
This is our book for this month's Adult STEM Discussion

Books I Have Checked Out (Impulsively) and REALLY WANT to Read (Obviously) 
***This list is a major problem...I know***
Everless by Sara Holland
I'm currently reading this book & it's pretty good so far.

The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano
I'll read this one after Everless, I've been looking forward to it!

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
YAAASSSSS! I'm so freakin excited for this book!

After You by JoJo Moyers
I picked this one & the 3rd one up after last month's discussion & haven't started them yet

Still Me by JoJo Moyers

Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella
I love all her books. I might also listen to this one on audio but for now I have the book.

The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan
I have the book for this plus I am listening to it on audio. They are really short, about 6 hours, so it's a doable audiobook for me in a reasonable amount of time.
 
The 100: Homecoming by Kass Morgan
 

The 100: Rebellion by Kass Morgan

We Bought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee
I saw this one & was going to use it for The Book Was Better but it's not on our movie license. So I'm gonna use it for my reading challenge as a celebrity or political memoir.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment