Thursday, January 11, 2018

Best YA Stand Alone Books

This is a list of the top 10 YA standalone books that I've read. I read mostly/all YA so there is plenty of books that could be on this list. These are in no particular order. Some of them I have done reviews on & some of them I have read in the past so I will link my review if you are interested & the Goodreads link for the book as well. 

Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell 
My review is here.

 Soundless by Richelle Mead
(I have read Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series & her book The Glittering Court. All the books I've read so far I have really liked)

 The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
( I have read almost all of Sarah Dessen's books & I would recommend all of them to you. But this one was the first one I ever read & it's still my favorite)


 The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen
(I have read all of the books by this author & I have loved them all. I picked this one because it was very trippy & the concept is out of this world...literally)
My review is here.

 Heartless by Marissa Meyer
(I have read almost all the books this author has written as well & I really enjoyed her Lunar Chronicles series. This book in particular was GREAT! I read it in one sitting)
My review is here.

 These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly 
My review is here.

 Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly
My review is here.

 The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
(The only other books I have read by this author are The Spiderwick Chronicles. I enjoyed all of those as well as this book)
My review is here.

 Sweet by Emmy Laybourne 
(I originally heard about this book at a conference I went to & it was a pretty crazy story but good overall.)
My review is here.

 Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
(This is one of my all time favorite books! I've read it many times & enjoyed it each time. I also think the movie is pretty good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment