Tuesday, January 2, 2018

26 Books to Read in 2018 (Starter List)

I've started looking at my new 2018 book challenge list & these are the books I'm planning on reading at this time. I will update the list as I figure out the others that I'm reading. 


2. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
5. Thunderstruck by Eric Larson
6. Artemis by Andy Weir
7. Little House in the Big Woods
8. Ready Player One
9. Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
10. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (This might end up being a different book. It just depends on what my library gets first) 
15. The Lost City of Z by David Grann
17. The 100 by Kass Morgan
19. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
20. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
23. The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
24. Me Before You by JoJo Moyers
26. A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle

Stay tuned for more info later!

No comments:

Post a Comment