Friday, May 29, 2020

May 2020 Wrap-Up & June 2020 TBR

This month I've read three books & I'm hoping to get one more in this weekend for a total of four, not too bad! Summer reading just started today so I'm gonna try & get back on track with my reading, we'll see how things pan out. My library is also opening to the public on Monday June 1st so not sure how things are going to go overall, hopefully well. Stay tuned for more reviews & I'm also gonna try & do a summer reading post if I have time.

May 2020 Wrap-Up

Coconut Layer Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
My review is here.

The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
My review is here.

Welcome to Wonderland #2: Beach Party Surf Monkey by Chris Grabenstein
My review is here.

The Selection by Kiera Cass
This is the book I'm reading now, I'm hoping to finish it this weekend. Stay tuned for a review soon.

June 2020 TBR

State of the Onion by Julie Hyzy
This is our Cook the Books pick for this month

House of Salt & Sorrows by Erin Craig

Sandapalooza Shake-Up & Beach Battle Blowout by Chris Grabenstein


The Bookshop by the Shore by Jenny Colgan

The Honey Don't List by Christina Lauren

The Portal & The Burning Queen by Kathryn Lasky


No comments:

Post a Comment