Sunday, May 3, 2020

April 2020 Wrap-Up & May 2020 TBR

I did a little better in April then I have the past few months but I didn't read as much as I wanted to. I'm finding it hard to concentrate on reading or tv or anything for long periods of time right now. We've got a lot going on at work lately & hopefully we'll be opening soon. I have to say I think it's going to be more stressful to be open again then closed. For my library friends imagine it as being the worst come back from the longest 3 day weekend ever! Absoulte chaos...but we'll see what happens. I'm hoping that with things getting back to semi normal I can read more in May & then of course for summer reading.So here's recap of what I read in April & what I'm hoping to read in May....

April 2020 Wrap-Up
The Union Street Bakery by Mary Ellen Taylor
My review is here.

Death by the Dozen by Jenn McKinlay 
My review is here.
 
May 2020 TBR
Coconut Layer Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
This is the most current Joanne Fluke book. I've been attempting to listen to it on audio for a while but I keep having to rewind. I'll definetly get through it.  
 
The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
This is our May Cook the Books book club pick. 
 
House of Salt & Sorrows by Erin Craig
I picked this one up on the new shelf. It kinda sounds like a retelling of The 12 Dancing Princesses. Hoping it will kick me out of my rut, we'll see. 
 
The Selection by Kiera Cass 
I've had this book since it came out. But I heard they were gonna make it into a TV show so I'm gonna try it. I have high expectations, I hope I'm not disappointed. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment