Saturday, August 5, 2017

August 2017 TBR

This month is already 5 days in & I haven't finished a book! That means I'm gonna have to do a lot of reading this weekend which is fine with me. I probably will not read all of these books but I want to have a few backups!

Dragon Teeth

Nil

Nil Unlocked

 Nil on Fire
(The library is in the process of getting this one so if they get it this month then I hope to read it before the patrons get it! LOL)

Raging Sea
(I am waiting for this one to come in on ILL & the library is also ordering it, so either way)

 Heart Of the Storm
(This one ironically has already come in on ILL but I can;t read it until book #2 comes in...rookie mistake! The library is also ordering it)

Ink & Bone
(I will be doing a reread on this one since it's been a while since I've read it)
To see my review click here.

 Paper & Fire

 Ash & Quill



No comments:

Post a Comment