Thursday, January 19, 2017

New Series Books Coming Out in 2017

I did a list of my most anticipated books of 2017 yesterday (here is the link) but these are books that I want to read that are coming out in series that I haven't read previously so I will need to read the first, or in some cases many books before reading these newest additions! I am going to post them in order & you can click on the titles for more information. 

All The Boys I've Loved Before trilogy




Dorothy Must Die series



The Broken Earth trilogy


 


Middle Earth Universe


Lorien Legacies series



 Lorien Legacies Reborn (only one book so far)


Monsters of Verity duology



The Generations trilogy




The Crown's Game series (currently duology)



The Conqueror's Saga




Rebel Belle trilogy


Passenger series (currently duology)


Ivory & Bone trilogy




Everlife trilogy




Reign of Shadows series (currently duology)



Star-Touched Queen series (currently duology)


















No comments:

Post a Comment