Wednesday, January 18, 2017

26 Books to Read in 2016 Challenge

It's taken me a little while to get the finished list together but here are all the books I read for my book challenge group last year (2016)! I've been doing this challenge since 2015 & it's always really fun, plus you get to meet new people & interact with other book lovers. If you want to see a whole list of the books I read last year check out my Goodreads page. Also check my blog archive for reviews of almost all of these books. I'll be posting my tentative list for the 2017 challenge soon I hope...


My Book List For 2016

1. The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien

 2. Ink & Bone by Rachel Caine


3. Adulthood Is a Myth by Sarah Andersen


4. Janitors by Tyler Whitesides

5. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling

6. Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

7. Matilda by Roald Dahl

8. A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith

9. Ink Heart by Cornelia Funke (This book I have tried to read 3 times & just can't get into it so I never finished it)

10. Harry Potter & the Cursed Child by John Tiffany

11. Peter & the Secret of Rundoon by Dave Barry

12. And Tango Makes Three by Justin Richardson

13. Secrets of New Forest Academy by Tyler Whitesides

14. Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger

15. The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt

16. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

17. The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas

18. A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas

19. Escape From the Carnivale by Dave Barry

20. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

21. The Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia Wrede

22. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (I never got to this book so I'm hoping to add it to my 2017 list somewhere)

23. Everything I Need to Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow

24. Zoo at the Edge of the World by Eric Kahn Gale

25. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead

26. Peter & the Shadow Thieves by Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment