Thursday, January 12, 2017

I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton

I Am Pusheen the Cat



















Author: Claire Belton
Publisher: Touchstone (Simon & Schuster)
Year: 2013
Genre: Comic/Graphic Novel
Age: Any














I was surfing on Goodreads the other night while I couldn’t sleep & came across a recommendation for this book. I’m so happy I was able to get my hands on a copy, it is adorable!
We all know the cute & friendly face of Pusheen the Cat. We’ve seen her all over social media & love using her moving stickers on Facebook. Over the past few years she’s taken the internet by storm with merchandise & now this precious comic book. It’s a book in five parts filled with advice from a cat & funny pictures. I will try to find pictures from the book (there are some great ones). Overall this book would be a fun read for anyone at any age. For more info on Pusheen visit this website: http://www.pusheen.com/

Likes: EVERYTHING! Look for pictures below of some of the best moments J


Dislikes:-

Rating:








No comments:

Post a Comment