Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Most Anticipated Books of 2017

These are the books I'm planning on reading/most looking forward to this year! They are in no particular order. I'm sure I missed some so I might be adding to this list in the future. Click the link with the title to find out more about the book!

Origin
This will be book #5 in the Robert Langdon & it has been many years since the last book came out so this is a long awaited surprise!
This is the same author as Daughter of Smoke & Bone (which is on my infinite TBR).


I really like Brandon Mull & I loved Fablehaven so I'm very excited for this one!


I got this book as a digital ARC but haven't read it yet.
\

I read the other collection book & it was hilarious & fun, looking forward to this one.

OMG! Words can't describe how excited I am for this book. I die a little every day that it's not out yet LOL This will be the conclusion to Rhys, Tamlin, & Feyre's story & the next 3 books in the series will be about different characters. 

I have read very book this author has put out & I'm excited for this series conclusion!

OMG! I feel the same way about this book as her other coming out this year! Loved the last one, the ending almost killed me literally & I can't wait!

This is the same author as The Wrath & the Dawn series & I have both of those books on my TBR.





I received this book as a digital ARC & have to read it still.

I have read The Girl at Midnight, book 1 of this trilogy but am waiting until this final book to read #2 & this one. 


I have read all of Marissa Meyer's books including the one that inspired this one The Lunar Chronicles. I'm excited or this one & plan on doing a Lunar Chronicles re-read this year!



I read Red Queen when it came out in one sitting, I LOVED it! Waiting for this one's release to read #2 & this one.




I have read the first book in this series & was obsessed immediately! I'm waiting for this one's release to read #2 & this final one. 


I read her book The Historian in high school & really enjoyed it, thinking of re-reading it so this one should be good as well. 


I have read all of this author's books so I always pre-order her new ones, never disappointed!


I read The Glittering Court last year & am very excited to see this next book!

Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorite movies! I have all of the books but have never read them (SHAME!) so I will have to read them before this next release.

No cover for this one yet...

I never finished her Divergent series after I found out the ending so I have high hopes for this book to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment