Saturday, September 1, 2018

August 2018 Wrap-Up

I didn't read all the books on my TBR initially but I'm so proud I as able to read 5 books in August! I'm hoping to read at least that many in September so we'll see. These are the books I read in August 2018...

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
My review is here.
This is our The Book Was Better book for September. I'm usually up until 1 or 2 AM the week of the meeting trying to finish the book so I'm happy I finished it a few weeks early.

Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
My review is here.
This book was awesome on audio, I loved it!

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
My review is here.
I've never read a Nicholas Sparks book but I'm happy I tried this one. I'd read another one in the future. 

Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
My review is here.
This was our The Book Was Better book for August & it was ok, there was a lot of info. But I think the movie was better. 

Everless by Sara Holland
My review is here.
I've been wanting to read this book for a little while now & I really like it so I'm happy I finally read it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment