Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 2017 Wrap-Up

Each month is really hit or miss for me lately! I always have really high hopes for what I'm going to read then I usually only read 1 or 2 books. I'm working on it! It's hard as a book lover to really stick to a TBR list because the next thing you know BAM! a great new book has come out & you can't resist. 

So out of the 5 books I planned to read in May I only read 1 of them, but I have reasons for not reading the others as well. If you need a reminder here is my May TBR. I did read ACOWAR of course, as soon as it came out I inhaled it because SJM & that series are just amazing! I started reading Twenties Girl & it was ok but I just couldn't get into it right after ACOWAR. The Fairest of Them All I did start & really liked it but it was an ILL so I had to send it back unfortunately, but I do plan on reading it some day. Wither was the same thing, I'm really interested in it but I ran out of time & had to send it back to another library. And finally A Handmaid's Tale I was planning on reading because I love to show, but now that the show is so far in I want to wait until it ends, at least this first season, I don't know if there will be more seasons to come.

So here are the 2 books that I read/listened to during the month of May...

A Court of Wings & Ruin
Click here to read MY review (WARNING: It does contain spoilers!)

Atlantia
Click here to read MY review

Stay tuned for my June TBR...



No comments:

Post a Comment