Wednesday, May 31, 2017

June 2017 TBR

So as I said in my May wrap-up I always have really high expectations for myself then I fall short almost every month. So I'm going to just put this out into the universe & try to do the best I can but LOVE every book I do get to read/listen too regardless of my own expectations. Summer reading is also starting June 3rd so I will be hopefully reading a lot this summer so I can win our staff competition!

Here is what I want to read/hope to finish etc. during the month of June...

Once & For All by Sarah Dessen
Sarah Dessen is on my "I order very single book this author publishes list" so I preordered this one last year & it is finally coming out. I don't usually read contemporary but Dessen is one of the authors I enjoy in that genre every time, she never disappoints.

Hunted by Meagan Spooner
This book has been recommended to me by Goodreads like 500 times so I had it ordered for the library since fairytale retelling are really popular right now & I plan on reading it for my book challenge list.

Dragon's Teeth by Michael Crichton
I LOVE DINOSAURS! I am obsessed with everything about dinosaurs & I love the Jurassic Park movies. I have all of the books I just have yet to read them which I am slightly ashamed of but some day...Apparently this book was found amongst the authors things & is now being publish despite his death several years ago. We will be getting it for the library.

Found by S.A. Bodeen
This is the conclusion to a great JUV series that I started reading a few years ago when it came out. S.A. Bodeen is another author that I have read all of her books & plan on continuing to do so. 

Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead
I read The Glittering Court last year & really loved it. So I'm excited to be reading this sequel & I believe next year there will be a conclusion as well. I have read many of Richelle Mead's books in the past like her Vampire Academy series & Soundless. 

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
I picked this book up on audio & I'm about half way into it. As usual with this author it is HILARIOUS!

The Forbidden Library by Django Wexler
I also picked this one up on audio from another library & I plan on listening to it after the Sophie Kinsella.

No comments:

Post a Comment