Thursday, April 27, 2017

May 2017 TBR

This month I plan on reading 5 books, I know at least one of them will be an audiobook. I started listening to audiobooks at work because I can work at my desk & listen in my office. There's a chance the audio version of another one will be available but if I can't wait that long I might just inhale it in one night LOL. Click the link under the title for more info on the book...

A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
***I have been waiting for this book for over a year! I don't own any of the others so I'm expecting to see it on audio through my library but if not I will TRY to patiently wait until we get it..we'll see how it goes with that waiting thing!***

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
***I recently found out that I LOVE her books! So this one was available at my library & I'm going to give it a try. If I don;t like this one there is lots to choose from, she is a very good & accomplished author. ***

The Fairest of Them All by Carolyn Turgeon
***This one is for my reading challenge group, it was recommended to me by a co-worker. It's short & it's also an ILL so I will probably read it first.***

Wither by Lauren DeStefano
***This book has been on my radar for a few years & I'm excited to finally read it. It's available on audio through my library so it'll be my audiobook for the month***

A Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
***I recently saw the new show on HULU & WOW! It was crazy. I'm looking forward to reading the book & seeing how the show turns out***

Stay tuned for my reviews later this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment