Friday, December 6, 2019

November 2019 Wrap-Up

I read 5 books in November!!! I'm so happy! Most of them were audio or a combination of audio & actual books but still, 5! I'm hoping to read at least that many this month, end the year...excuse me...the decade (WTF) on a good note. Can you even believe it's going to be a new decade in a few weeks because I sure can't at all. My internet is being very stupid & slow (like that's new) right now so I'm gonna try & get this up ASAP. So these are the books I read last month. 

Wedding Cake Murder, Christmas Caramel Murder, & Banana Cream Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Goodreads
I'm so close to being caught up on this series. The plan is to read the rest of them by the end of the year. I think I'm 3 away from that. The newest one comes out in February. 

Sourdough by Robin Sloan
My review is here.
Goodreads 
This was our book club pick for this month & I really liked it. I'd read the author's other books. Which BTW I figured out the author is a man. I spent the entire book thinking it was a woman. 

The Wicked King by Holly Black
 My review is here.
 Goodreads
This is book #2 in the Folk of Air trilogy. I just finished book #3 so wait for the review. This is a must read series, so awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment