Friday, December 6, 2019

December 2019 TBR

Since it's the 6th day of the month & I've read 1 book already I feel good about my chances of reading everything I have in the plan this month but we'll see what happens. I managed to make it at least 1 whole month without checking anything out but I broke my streak this month, we'll see if it pays off. Then next year I can focus on getting my TBR down. I have a crazy idea that I might be able to read 3 books this weekend, do you think I can do it? 

Raspberry Danish Murder, Christmas Cake Murder, & Chocolate Cream Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Goodreads
I'm super close to catching up on this series. After I finish these 3 I am going to be done with it except for the new releases, the next of which comes out in February. I'm hoping to read Raspberry Danish Murder & Christmas Cake Murder this weekend. Christmas Cake Murder isn't technically part of the series it's like Christmas Caramel Murder, just a little holiday side story but that one was pretty good so I'm gonna read this one too. 



In Peppermint Peril by Joy Avon
Goodreads
This is our Cook the Books book club pick for this month. We'll be having a tea party. 

Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
Goodreads
I actually already finished this book last night & I can't even! I was so shocked compared to the others. Very happy with this series, would highly recommend. Look for my review of this one this weekend.
After by Anna Todd
Goodreads
I saw this movie on Netflix & I was hooked! Then in the credits I saw that is was based on a book & naturally I had to get it. It's sooooo long, like 600 pages I think. I'm hoping to get to it this month since I had to borrow it from another library. 

The Binding by Bridget Collins
Goodreads
I asked for our library to order this book & it's had a few checkouts so I decided it was my turn to try it. I hope it's as good as it sounds. 
Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Goodreads
I own all these books in ebook format. I read the first 4 years ago when they were first coming out but I never read #5. I'm rereading them now so I can finish the series & read some of his other ones. 
Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber
Goodreads
I started reading her Christmas books last year, I think I've read 3 others so I decided to try this one this year. They are short & light hearted so perfect for lazy day reading. 




No comments:

Post a Comment