Monday, September 2, 2019

August 2019 Wrap-Up

This month I read 4 books & I also did a reread right at the end of July so I'm not sure which month I actually counted it on LOL I think I did ok over all, hoping to read more in September..we'll see...

Everless & Evermore by Sara Holland
https://www.goodreads.com/series/210214-everless 
 My review is here.
I also have a review of Everless from August of 2018...I think that was when I originally read it. Honestly I don't think I did it justice the first time because once I read it again it was SOOOO GOOOODDDDD. The second one was kinda meh, didn't like it as much.

I don't have a review of this book. I don;t usually do review of these types of books. You either like this genre or you don't. This one in particular & I'm sure the whole series is going to be fantastic, LOVE LOVE LOVE!

My review is here. 

My review is here.
This was our Cook the Books pick for August. I'm gonna continue with this series, it's new so there is only this book & one other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment