Monday, September 2, 2019

September 2019 TBR

This month I'm going on 2 trips, one will be short & one will be a little longer so I'm hoping to get some real reading time in. I'm hoping to read some more audiobooks during my driving time.  Since I've also already finished one of these books, I'm about halfway into another, & another one I have to read by next Monday I think I can do it!

Blackberry Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
This book I got on audio as I do with all of the ones in this series & I finished it on my first trip of the month. YAY! One book already done LOL
My review is here.

Double Fudge Brownie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Since I finished the above book on the first leg of my trip I started this one on the way home & I'm a little less than half way in. I'm hoping to finish it this week. 

Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
This book will be my next on audio after the above book is finished. Then I'm gonna take a little break & get to some of these others. 

Plantation Shudders by Ellen Byron
This is our Cook the Books book club pick for this month. 

Fever by Maya Banks
I read book #1 in this series in like 2 sittings this last month. I don't do "reviews" on these for obvious reasons...you either like these kinds of books or you don't & an entire review is not necessary but I will say I LOVED the first one, it's a very intense series so be warned. 
 

I Ain't Doin' It by Heather Land 
I LOVE her Facebook videos! I'm so happy we got this at my library!

Good Riddance by Elinor Lipman
I was given this book a few months ago & I want to finally read it. I've had it on my TBR list like 3 times. I'm determined to finally get to it this month!


The Mona Lisa Key by Liesl Shurtliff
I have to read this book by next Monday LOL it's about 350ish pages so I think I can do it if I focus. I requested it on ILL, I've read several of her other books & really enjoyed them. I was online looking at new JUV books & this series came up as being recommended if you like...etc series I've also read before so I figured I'd give it a try but no one in my system had it so ILL it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment