Wednesday, August 1, 2018

July 2018 Wrap-Up

I only managed to read 3 books this month but I really enjoyed all of them. Next month I want to step my game up again now that summer reading is over & things will slow down a little...I think...I hope! 

Road to Redemption by Piper Davenport
I'm signed up to receive daily emails through a site called Book Bub. The get a list of free or very cheap e books & send it to you daily based on preferences you have selected. I will sometimes download the free books or the 99 cent ones because I find them interesting. Most of them are "trashy romance novels" LOL so I don't do complete reviews on them. This was this months "trashy romance novel".

Welcome to Wonderland: Home Sweet Motel by Chris Grabenstein
My review is here.
This is the first book in a series by one of my newly found favorite authors. It was short, funny, & entertaining. Unfortunately I have to wait for my library to buy the other books. 

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race by Chris Grabenstein
 My review is here.
This is the third book in the Lemoncello Library series, which is amazing!!! I had great numbers on my review of this book which I am very happy about. I also received a comment from the author himself that there will be another Lemoncello book next year so I'm very excited for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment