Wednesday, August 8, 2018

26 Books to Read in 2018 Challenge List Update

Each year for the past several years I've been apart of a Facebook group that creates a list of books & then we all share with each other as we read & complete the list. I'm more than half way though my list & I'm gonna do my best to finish it this year. This is a little update on what I've read so far & what my plans are for the rest of the list. 


These are the books I've read so far this year:

***I've done a review for all of these books***

5. Thunderstruck by Erik Larson
6. The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan
7. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
10. A Court of Frost & Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
12. Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
14. MAD Librarian by Michael Guillebeau
15. The Lost City of Z by David Grann
16. What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding by Kristin Newman
17. The 100 by Kass Morgan
18. Me Before You by JoJo Moyers
19. The Sleeper & the Spindle by Neil Gaiman
20. Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
21. Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
22.Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
23. The Lost World by Michael Crichton
24. The Great Treehouse War by Lisa Graff
26.  A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle

These are the books I plan on reading for the remaining books:

1. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffennegger
2. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
3. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** by Mark Manson
8. The Great Library Series by Rachel Caine
9. Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
11. The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Annie Barrows
25. The Man in the Iron Mask by Alexandre Dumas

The only number I haven't picked is #13 because I'm not sure what I'm gonna do...

Stay tuned for more reviews as I finish my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment