Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August 2018 TBR

This month with summer reading over I'm hoping to step up my game a little & read more books. But...I always say that so we'll see what actually happens. I'm still working on improving my book checkout addiction. 

The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt by William Nothdurft
I discovered this book on Goodreads when I added another dinosaur book to my shelf. I requested it on ILL so I definitely have to read this one this month. 

Trilobite by Richard Fortey
This is another one that I saw on Goodreads but another library in my system had it luckily. 

Kill the Farm Boy by Delilah Dawson
This book came in on our bestseller shef & the description had my laughing so I decided to try it. 

Ghosted by Rosie Walsh
I saw this book on the add for Book of the Month club & my library got it so i decided to try it. 

Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
This is our The Book Was Better club book for this month, the meeting is next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment