Saturday, June 2, 2018

May 2018 Wrap-Up

This month I didn't read as many books as I had planned. It got a little crazy & things haven't been going as excepted. Our summer reading program started Friday & this upcoming week I'll be at a conference. I'm hoping summer goes by fast because it's our busiest time of the year. Then in August I'm having surgery & I'll have plenty of time to stay home all hopped up on pain meds & read. Our library is going to be doing a staff summer reading program so I'm gonna have to step up my game to win. These are the books I read this month...

Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics by Chris Grabenstein
My review is here.
MAD Librarian by Michael Guillebeau
My review is here.

Wicked Pleasure by Lora Leigh
A Court of Frost & Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
My review is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment