Saturday, June 2, 2018

June 2018 TBR

This month the summer reading program started. This year our library is doing a staff program & I have to defend my position & come in 1st so these are the books I'm hoping to read this month. I'll be at a conference this upcoming week so I don't know how much reading I'll get done.

These are the 2 books that I'm reading for sure. One of them I've been reading for a a little longer than I'd like to but I haven't been totally dedicated. I'm really close to finishing it though. The other book is our book for The Book Was Better. I won't be doing the July meeting because I'll be out of town for a wedding. If more people don't start coming to the meetings we'll have to cut it. But I'm working on a new book club idea for September that will happen either way. 

Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand

The Lost City of Z by David Grann




Then true to form I have checked out WAY too many books even though I'm trying to be better at that. These are the other books I have that I want to read but may not have time for all of them. 

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race by Chris Grabenstein
This is the final book in the Lemoncello series as far as I know & I'm excited to read it. I really like the series. 

Fatal Throne
 
Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
I LOVE Gilmore Girls & I'm rewatching it for like the 5th time so I thought I'd read this book for fun.
 
The Mummy by Anne Rice

The Passion of Cleopatra by Anne Rice 
I picked this book up & thought it was a standalone but then I discovered that it was actually book #2 so I got the first one. 

The Siren by Kiera Cass
I've been watching the show Siren on Freeform & it's really good so I'm on a mermaid kick.
 
The Island of Dr. Libris by Chris Grabenstein
This is gonna be the audiobook I listen to on the way to the conference & then finish it up on the way home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment