Friday, June 30, 2017

New Items July 2017/Job Update

So...I recently got a new job that I will be starting on July 3rd so this will probably be my last post on new items that I've cataloged! In the little over 2 years I've been at my current library as the Technical Assistant I've cataloged 1902 books, 505 movies, 137 audiobooks, 13 video games, 15 CD's, & 8 cake pans...that's 2,580 new items. That doesn't include all the replacements I've done as well. Below are some of my last items, but you can click here to see the list of all the new books, or like our Facebook page here to see all the other items I've done, events, etc. 

I will update on my new job sometime next week. I also still plan on talking about upcoming books, book trends, my book challenge, & doing reviews so stay with me!




Stay tuned for more adventures of The White Mountain Librarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment