Saturday, March 4, 2017

New Books March 2017

My job as a Technical Assistant means that I help order then catalog & process all of the new materials that come into the library. I thought it might be interesting to do updates on items that I add & maybe talk about things I'm looking forward too or find interesting. If you like this please leave a comment below so I know & I will contnue to do it as often as I can. 

So for the month of March these are the items I've added to our library collection so far...
The books I'm most looking forward too are The Gender Game by Bella Forrest, Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, Magnus Chase by Rick Riordan, King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard, I am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton, & Sorry I Sat on Your Face. 

The Gender Game is a new trilogy that is completed & I have been hearing good things about it so it's on my TBR for next month.  

Carve the Mark is also on my upcoming TBR despite being disappointed by her other series Divergent. 

I want to read Six of Crows & Crooked Kingdom, maybe next month.

I really like Rick Riordan's books but I never finished Percy Jackson that's on my list to finish, then I can start working my way through his other series. 

King's Cage is the final book in the Red Queen trilogy & those books I am determined to read this month!

I have already read I am Pusheen the Cat & I really enjoyed it so I'm hoping the patrons will too. 

And finally Sorry I Sat on Your Face is SOOOO cute! We have a small little collection of funny cat books that are always good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also while updating our Goodreads account & creating the collage above I ran across another book that looked good but I'll have to ILL it because no one in our county system has it.

I also added a bunch of new movies this week, I'll include those below. Stay tuned for more items soon hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment